Pages

Christmas Splendour Reflections - Angela

I Know I have said it before, however I have to say it again: I have the most amazingly talented, wonderful woman by my side and I have the privilege of calling her wife. Angela performs the role of Executive Pastor at D7 Church. She is responsible for all the systems and operations. We could not have someone better than her to do this demanding job.

If you don't know yet Angela is the one who organised our Christmas Splendour Ball. The nitty-gritty, the ins and outs all the details that made that night so special. I am so glad that she also managed to have fun at the party, but I guess this is simply the D7 way - we work hard and we play hard.

Here is a woman that loves God, loves people and absolutely loves being a wife and a mommy.

I also would like to offer you the opportunity to join us on one of the D7 teams. It's an opportunity for an experience.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet, thank you for your kind words darling :) It is a privilege for me to serve you and our children and our church xxx

    ReplyDelete