Pages

Secure On The Rock

Finally the big day has arrived! Angela's new book, Secure on the Rock, is available now from Amazon.co.uk.  

This book will definitely help you to understand insecurity and find freedom from it. I found it particularly helpful as it touches the roots of what can be a very controlling pattern. A grabbing read; this book will keep you hooked as Angela describes her journey to freedom. Secure on the Rock will also help couples in their journey as Angela's perspective really helps men understand women so much more. I found this book really opened my eyes to the things that my wife may be feeling or going through. I highly recommend this book for men and women and I am sure that the Study Guide will be a great resource too.

I would be extremely grateful if you would spread the word and most of all if you would leave a review on Amazon. Thank you to everyone for all you kinds words of encouragement and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment