Pages

Passion & Purity Availalbe NOW!

My wife is an awesome woman of God and I am very proud of her. I never knew how much I could learn from her journey myself. Passion & Purity is the most powerful book in the Loving Life Series. You would definitely benefit from starting with Hope’s Journey and then Secure on the Rock, to get the whole picture of her powerful testimony - Passion & Purity however is still powerful as a standalone volume.

This book is all about living an adventurous, passionate, wild life within the boundaries of purity. Most people go for the wild life but compromise their purity. Angela shows both side of the coin - how to do it and how not to do it.

Although this book was written to women, I found it extremely helpful as I got a better perspective on how to relate and protect my wife and how to look after and protect my daughters. Husbands and fathers will definitely benefit from the whole Loving Life Series.

You will not be able to put this book down and you should not read it if you don’t want your life to be greatly impacted. Highly recommended. Passion & Purity is available on Amazon as well as all online bookstores worldwide and from our church website.

No comments:

Post a Comment