Pages

Jungle Warfare

Great Sales Resource!

"can you imagine the confidence that would radiate from you as you stood in front of your customers if they knew your faith was in something deeper than the sale?"
- C. A. Cunningham, Jungle Warfare.

Jungle Warfare will not only give you lots to think about but it will also give you practical answers to practical questions. The book is divided in two parts. Part one is in devotional format with sections which include a verse, a battle plan, a prayer and space for you to write your thoughts and personal prayers. Part two includes common questions Christians face or will face in their professional careers such as: “I compromised my integrity. What do I do now?” And “What if my customers don't like me?.”

Uplifting and encouraging. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment