Pages

I've Just Been On A Date With A Younger Girl

I have got to confess it was love at first sight. I could not help it. She is the most beautiful young girl I've ever seen. Where did we meet? When did I fall in love? It was right there at the twenty weeks scan. When I saw her face through the screen. She looked like she was looking right into my eyes. It was love at first sight. 

My wife when you read this I want you to know that I've vowed to devote myself to this little girl. Hopefully together we will raise a beautiful princess that will enchant with grace everyone she meets. Above all I pray that she will enchant her Father in heaven with her love for Him.

Amy and I went out on our very first 'official' date today. I took her to a coffee shop. We spent precious time nibbling and chatting. It was a delightful, priceless time. Hear the sound of joy of a very happy little princess here. I recorded the song she wrote on our way home. If you don't know Amy means 'beloved'.


Men, I want to give you a huge tip. Date your little girl!  Seriously, you've got to date your little princess.

Why?

1. You will teach her how a girl should be treated by a man. So make sure you go out of your way to treat her like royalty (because she is!). Open doors for her, hold her hand softly, walk slowly, speak to her gently, take your time to chat, express your feelings for her (yes, feelings, you heard me!). Tell her how much she is loved, beautiful and valuable. 

2. You will connect with her and above all listen to her. To all men out there, please let your little girl talk! Engage in conversation, ask her leading questions. It is not about the food or the setting it's all about her. Yes take her to a nice place, but please, oh please let her talk and above all listen.

Don't fall for the typical excuses:
(by the way: EXCUSES ARE FOR LOSERS. Keep that in mind! Quick disclaimer: I am talking to men so I hope gentlemen you don't mind if I sound a little harsh. I trust you can cope with that.)

I am too busy! Really!!! Do you really believe that? Let me put it in this way, if you are too busy for her some pimpled punk will not be. You cannot afford to be too busy for her - ever! what is the point in making loads of money and losing your girl? That is a bad deal in my opinion. Mainly because even if you win at the rat race at the end of the day you are still a rat.

I have no money! Honestly, this is the lamest excuse ever! There are loads of parks all around. Take her there and make sure you push her - gently! (she is not one of your mates) when she is on the swing.

It's too late! As long as she is still breathing there is time. What are you waiting for? Stop reading and take her out now! If she doesn't live with you anymore call her right now! What are you still waiting for!!!

She is too young. Really!!! Do you want to wait until she is fifteen? Bad idea! It will be much harder. So what age should I start dating my little girl? I hear you asking. Here is when you should start: When you hear your wife saying "Darling, I am pregnant!" Seriously, I am not kidding. At this stage you won't know if it's a boy or a girl, however that is not an excuse to not start connecting. They will recognise your voice later. When you find out that is a 'pink not a blue' you can then start talking to her (softly, you are not watching football. You are witnessing a miracle!), praying for her, speaking words of life to her such as "You are going to grow to be a loving daughter!"
 
I am taking Daniel on an 'Forest Adventure' so keep connected to this blog as I am going to give you tips on what to do with the boys. Make sure you let your off-line friends (the ones you actually meet) and you on-line friends (the ones on Facebook that are there just so you can pretend you are popular) know about this blog and this post. Choose to do the unselfish thing. Send this post to them. This will save their lives and huge headaches for years to come. If she is old enough buy her as ticket to the King's Daughters Conference here, this event will definitely affirm her identity as a princess.

I am looking forward to meeting you gentlemen at our Men's Night on Tuesday. Make sure you come and bring someone with you. If you need directions please let me know.

Chase the lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment